We’re looking for the ultimate Executive Assistant to enhance the effectiveness of our two top executives —our CEO and COO—and help them rock their roles leading an exciting and fast-growing company. Next level organization, communication, and personal skills are critical. This is a demanding and fast-paced position so it requires someone who can exercise good judgment, significant initiative, and a can-do attitude. A sense of humour is an asset.
• Prioritize and organize the workload of the CEO and COO to ensure items critical to the business are brought forward.
• Filter and prepare relevant information from the CEO and COO for communication to different departments/managers/stakeholders.
• Manage the emails and calendars of both executives. Monitor scheduled appointments, upcoming events, and matters requiring immediate attention.
• Coordinate agendas, meeting invitations and agendas, book meeting rooms, and arrange for resources and other requirements.
• Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence and calls; alert, inform and remind the executives of pressing issues and emergent matters.
• Book and manage travel arrangements for both executives. Create travel itineraries and address issues that may arise during travel.
• Track and reconcile all expense claims and billing disputes.
• Perform back-up functions for office manager during vacation or other absences to ensure that office-wide support is provided on an ongoing basis.
• Any other tasks required to support the executives.
• Education in a related field and a minimum of three years related experience supporting senior executives (or equivalent combination of training and experience).
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and a demonstrated capacity to handle complex and highly confidential and sensitive matters with excellent judgement and discretion.
• Highly detail-oriented and organized with a proven ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
• Self-motivated, with a demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Experience in a startup or small business environment an asset
• Some evening or weekend work may be required.
Proposify is a young, fast-growing, dynamic SaaS company. We’re a secret weapon for more than 6,000 businesses worldwide and counting.
Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs, sales managers, and salespeople to streamline their sales process, get back the time they spend managing proposals, and close more deals.
We have a positive, happy, energetic work culture; we love to have fun, and we love to work hard. We’re in it to win it.
We work out of a cool, comfortable, and styling office in the heart of downtown Halifax close to bus routes, pubs and restaurants.
The person we hire will enjoy:
A competitive salary
Health & dental benefits
Free snacks and coffee
A fun, collaborative team environment
Ongoing investment into learning
A good laugh everyday
Know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!