We’re looking for a growth-orientated Product Marketing Manager who will take the lead in developing and delivering wildly successful product marketing campaigns that turbo-drive customer acquisition, new feature adoption, retention, and Proposify world domination. As an experienced product marketer, you’re one part sociologist, one part storyteller, one part researcher, all parts passionate about solving customer pain.
If you’re the successful candidate (we hope you are), you will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and work closely with our product, marketing, and sales teams to translate technical concepts and features of our software products into inspiring product positioning, messaging, and value propositions.
What You’ll Do (and love doing):
• Define and manage the creation and execution of go-to-market campaigns to convey Proposify’s value to our existing and prospective customers and partners.
• Manage production of product-related marketing material with our creative and content teams including web pages, emails, in-app messages, social media, paid advertising, blog posts, videos, support articles, and sales collateral.
• Collaborate with the product team through development cycles to establish communications strategies for new product innovations and ensure product and marketing timelines are aligned.
• Undertake qualitative and quantitative market research to refine buyer personas, identify untapped opportunities to drive growth, and improve our competitive positioning in the sales enablement ecosystem with B2B customers.
• Support sales efforts by developing enabling collateral for all stages of the sales cycle, like slide decks, whitepapers, new feature talking points, etc.
• 2+ years experience managing and measuring successful marketing campaigns in a SaaS or related company.
• A solid understanding of product marketing, inbound marketing, content marketing, marketing analytics, and automation, and are up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing.
• Proven ability to analyze data, conduct research, and customer interviews.
• Familiarity with the dynamics and customer journey in SMB and enterprise B2B companies.
• Exceptional English speaking and writing skills as well as comfort translating technical capabilities into customer benefits.
• Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, handling multiple projects with tight deadlines. You have high confidence, relentless energy, team DNA, and unwavering optimism.
• Post-secondary education in marketing, business administration, engineering, computer science or equivalent experience.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with a thoughtful cover letter and resume in PDF.
Proposify is a young, fast-growing, dynamic SaaS company. We’re a secret weapon for more than 6,000 businesses worldwide and counting.
Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs, sales managers, and salespeople to streamline their sales process, get back the time they spend managing proposals, and close more deals.
We have a positive, happy, energetic work culture; we love to have fun, and we love to work hard. We’re in it to win it.
We work out of a cool, comfortable, and styling office in the heart of downtown Halifax close to bus routes, pubs and restaurants.
The person we hire will enjoy:
A competitive salary
Health & dental benefits
Free snacks and coffee
A fun, collaborative team environment
Ongoing investment into learning
A good laugh everyday