We’re looking for a curious, analytical, and bold Growth Marketer who will lead ongoing growth experiments to drive revenue expansion and Proposify world domination. Do you A/B test everything including what to have for lunch? Are conversion funnels your jam? Do you love to ask, “What if…?” Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Growth Marketer will work with cross functional teams to design, test, and implement prioritized growth initiatives.
As a successful Growth Marketer you’re motivated by fast-paced/high-growth environments, and are performance and results-oriented, creative, proactive, resourceful, and entrepreneurial. You want to boldly test what no one has tested before and you’re not afraid of failure.
What you’ll do (and love doing)
• Analyze the entire customer lifecycle to identify and prioritize where resources/focus should be allocated to meet company objectives.
• Lead the ideation and implementation of new growth initiatives.
• Select KPIs and continuously quantify, measure, and report on progress against goals.
• Bring traditional and creative ideas on how to grow those KPIs.
• Scale and automate growth processes.
• Rinse and repeat.
• Post-secondary education in marketing, business administration, engineering, computer science or equivalent experience.
• 4+ years of some combination of growth marketing, SEO, conversion optimization, analytics, advertising, project or people management.
• Understanding of the SaaS/Pirate metrics aka. AARRR (Acquisition, Activation, Retention, Referral, and Revenue).
• The ability to understand user behavior, have great customer relations skills, and focus on customer experience.
• Knowledge of conversion rate optimization and A/B testing tools such as VWO, Optimizely, Google Optimize, etc.
• Familiarity with CRMs and marketing automation systems such as Salesforce, Marketo, Hubspot, etc.
• Be data-obsessed and comfortable using analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Heap, Mixpanel, etc.
• Development/coding experience is a plus but is not required, but he ability to understand and communicate technical concepts with developers is.
Proposify is a young, fast-growing, dynamic SaaS company. We’re a secret weapon for more than 6,000 businesses worldwide and counting.
Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs, sales managers, and salespeople to streamline their sales process, get back the time they spend managing proposals, and close more deals.
We have a positive, happy, energetic work culture; we love to have fun, and we love to work hard. We’re in it to win it.
We work out of a cool, comfortable, and styling office in the heart of downtown Halifax close to bus routes, pubs and restaurants.
The person we hire will enjoy:
A competitive salary
Health & dental benefits
Free snacks and coffee
A fun, collaborative team environment
Ongoing investment into learning
A good laugh everyday