Proposify is looking for a talented Content Marketing Specialist to help us produce high quality content that will educate, engage, and provide value to our target audiences. You will be involved in the creation, production, and promotion of many aspects of our content strategy including podcasts, videos, ebooks, blog posts, and social media under the direction of the Chief Communications Officer.
You’re an experienced and exceptional B2B writer who can do more than just communicate THE FACTS, you can weave them into an engaging story. Experience in content marketing and SaaS are definite advantages. You are both creative and strategic, you can proofread like a hawk, and you believe strongly in the Oxford comma. You must love to write, write, and write some more.
What you’ll do (and love doing):
- Edit, research, and write lead magnets, blog posts, and other content as needed.
- Work with the content and marketing teams to brainstorm topics, co-edit, meet deadlines, and ensure alignment with the content calendar and overall marketing goals
- Coordinate the production of our weekly podcast and create accompanying pieces of content
- Create engaging social media content
- Communicate with external partners and conduct interviews as needed
- Work with the other members of the content/marketing teams to optimize reach and conversion of content
- Collaborate with design team to coordinate accompanying visuals and media content
- Work with the Social Media Manager to ensure content is posted to website and promoted across social media channels
- Write emails to promote content
- Work with Social Media Manager to develop outbound linking opportunities and influencer reach
- Contribute to a growing, dynamic SaaS company.
What we’ll love about you:
- Experience copywriting, creating content, editing, and proofreading.
- Providing writing samples/portfolio is a must when applying.
- Degree or diploma in writing, journalism, communications, public relations, marketing, or relevant field.
- 3-5 years experience in a professional writing role.
- You have exceptional English speaking and writing skills.
- Experience writing for the B2B market, in particular topics related to sales and business growth is an asset. Extra marks if you’ve worked with a SaaS company before.
- Experience creating and promoting engaging social media content
Immaculate writing, grammar, articulation, and verbal communication skills, including ability to write for different audiences in different voices
- Red hot attention to detail
- Able to follow trending and current topics and pitch creative, timely, and engaging stories to engage our target audience
- Experience with SEO content writing and keywords is an asset
- You have an aptitude for converting technical or complex concepts into digestible and engaging terms
- A sense of humour, a creative mind, a positive attitude, and a drive to achieve more.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and a thoughtful cover letter.
What you’ll love about us:
- Proposify is a young, fast-growing, dynamic SaaS company. We’re a secret weapon for more than 7,000 businesses worldwide and counting.
- Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs, sales managers, and salespeople to streamline their sales process, get back the time they spend managing proposals, and close more deals.
- We have a positive, happy, energetic work culture; we love to have fun, and we love to work hard. We’re in it to win it.