Proposify is looking for a dynamic, experienced, and results-driven Social Media Manager to help us promote and protect the Proposify brand online, and achieve world domination. You are both creative and strategic (our fav combo), and you know that social media is about a lot more than just cool selfies and ‘likes’.
Reporting to the Chief Communications Officer, and as part of the Proposify marketing team, the Social Media Manager is responsible for advocating the Proposify brand online. You’ll engage with our target audience on all social platforms and review sites, and coordinate with the marketing and content teams to create and promote content and messaging, ensuring brand consistency. You’ll also liaise with development, support, and sales departments to stay updated on new products and features.
Position: What you’ll do (and love doing)
- Manage online comments, responding appropriately and quickly on all platforms
- Organize and participate in online events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Monitor, respond, and report feedback and online reviews
- Manage our testimonial database
- Influencer outreach - build relationships to promote our content and Proposify’s mission
- Link building - Identify inbound link opportunities, and manage external communications to acquire quality inbound links.
- Work with the content team to create and implement social media campaigns that align with marketing strategies
- Coordinate the creation of engaging text, images, and video content for social media accounts
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology and social media trends
- Assist with various content department activities as needed
Required Skills: What we’ll love about you
- 1-3 years experience as a social media manager
- (Experience as a social media manager in SaaS considered a major asset)
- Degree in marketing, communications, or PR
- Demonstrated experience using social media platforms, including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Experience leveraging social media management and analytics tools
- Ability to track and interpret online customer engagement metrics
- Demonstrated experience writing, editing, and creating engaging social media content
- Understanding of general digital marketing and SEO best practices
What you’ll love about us:
Proposify is a young, fast-growing, dynamic SaaS company. We’re a secret weapon for more than 7,000 businesses worldwide and counting.
Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs, sales managers, and salespeople to streamline their sales process, get back the time they spend managing proposals, and close more deals.
We have a positive, happy, energetic work culture; we love to have fun, and we love to work hard. We’re in it to win it.